(Photos by: Casey)
Urban Outfitters Scarf | Zara Jacket (similar) | Everlane Sweater | J.Crew Turtleneck (currently on sale for 25% off with the code STARTSHOPPING) | Zara Jeans (similar pair on Shopbop) | Koolaburra by UGG Boots (gift) | Illesteva Sunglasses (love this pair)
It was quite a bit chillier up in the Adirondacks this past weekend so I wanted to make sure I bundled up enough depending on the temperature and time of day.
Click through for more photos and to read how I layered this look…
How I Layered This Look:
- I started with a tissue turtleneck from J.Crew because it’s super thin and doesn’t add bulk but still kept my neck warm.
- Then I slipped on a cozy cashmere v-neck sweater from Everlane, which I knew would still keep me relatively warm if I took my jacket off, but I would still have the coverage from the turtleneck. Plus the two looked cute together when just worn alone.
- Next up, I chose a medium weight jacket, to help balance the other layers I was already wearing. I think if I had just brought my huge puffy coat, I would have been too warm to wear much underneath but if I took it off, I would be way too cold, so I’m happy with my choice of jacket.
- Although my jeans are pretty distressed, my knees weren’t cold at all! I also layered up my feet with two pairs of socks and wore my cozy sheepskin lined boots to keep my toes nice and warm.
- Lastly, I wrapped myself up in my new favorite huge blanket scarf. Here is a tutorial on how to tie a blanket scarf if you guys are curious!
SOURCE: My Style Pill – Read entire story here.